There was an error in this gadget

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Grandson's quilt

Here's me with Mickey's quilt. The friendship stars were made by members of the QuiltingForAll Yahoo group I belong to. We do a block swap every so often. This was the first swap I was in. I just said I wanted bright colors with black background. When hubby, Marco, and I were in Texas last September, I took Mickey to the local quilt shop and let him pick out the backing and border fabrics. I finished this just before his birthday on January 15 but it's still waiting to be mailed to him. I'm going to add some Valentine's candy and goodies first. This is my first "large" quilt.

2 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful quilt. You can be proud of yourself

    ReplyDelete
  2. nicely done Karen
    i can just see my block i think
    Patricia UK

    ReplyDelete