There was an error in this gadget

Monday, February 23, 2009

I'm Bad, I Know

I have been doing a whole lot of nothing lately. I'm WAAAAYYY behind on my Maker's Choice blocks for my Yahoo group and the Pot Holder Exchange deadline is staring me in the face and I haven't even started those. I have managed to get a little sewing done though. I had my quilt lesson last week and we learned a new technique. We are making little Easter chickens from 2 log cabin blocks. Even though I've seen the little chickens, I still can't quite get my head wrapped around the idea of how they go together. I'm almost finished with the blocks and will have to wait another 3 weeks to finish the little darling. At least, this will be finished in time to display for Easter. I'm also a bit behind in the cushion top also for my quilt lesson. The other two ladies had their tops finished, while I only have a small section finished. I'll have to get working on that too. In the meantime, last Wednesday, I also had my Sylvia's Bridal Sampler Club meeting in Amsterdam. I worked on one block and it's not yet finished either, so nothing to show you photo wise. I'm still looking for me a camera, so I have to rely on either the scanner or hubby's camera. I'll have photos soon.

1 comment:

  1. Wow you have so much going on. You will get the potholders done for the swap. They wont take long- just choose a block. I am doing mine in Pinwheels. Even doing a simple Nine Patch would make a wonderful Potholder.

    ReplyDelete