There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Looking for my Own Camera

I've been looking at cameras these past few days. I've decided I need my own camera to take photos of my quilts and things instead of using my husband's camera. Sure, his camera takes nice photos, but I have to ask him to upload my photos to my quilting folder and it's not always done in my time frame, so I'm normally waiting on him. Therefore, I don't have the photos to post here when I want them. Not sure what I want. It doesn't have to be fancy, just enough pixels to get a good picture of the details, etc . I'll keep you all posted as to what I finally buy.

Over the weekend, I got most of the 2nd border sewed on to my daughter's butterfly quilt. It's a large applique butterfly center panel, with 1st border as 1 in. border, 2nd border is hst's not sure what size, 3rd border is also 1 in. and the final border is a wide strip of butterfly print fabric 6in. The finished size of this quilt is 50in. square and I've decided I want it bigger, so I'm going to increase the size of the 3rd border to 2in., add some other pieced border to the top and bottom to make it rectangular, probably add another small border of 1 to 2in. and end it with the butterfly print border. I'm now looking for something to do for that extra top and bottom border.

No comments:

Post a Comment