There was an error in this gadget

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Beginning of April and my illustrious plans for the month.

Ok, maybe if I put it in writing, I have to accomplish all I say I WANT to accomplish. LOL Like that will help Mrs. Procrastinator.
  1. Since I am missing 3 meetings of my Sylvia's Bridal Sampler (SBS) club in Amsterdam, I want to have 3 blocks finished by the time I return the beginning of May. That should be doable.
  2. I have 3 MC blocks to do. Two from March and one final block for April. That will be done this weekend without a doubt.
  3. I'd like to get all the triangles cut out for the additional border for DDs butterfly quilt. That won't be a problem either.
  4. Actually, at the top of the list should be my costume for the Elf Fantasy Fair. Yesterday, I got the under skirt finished and cut out the over skirt. Should be able to finish that this weekend as well with the MC blocks.
  5. For the rest of the month, just work on my star quilt for my quilt lesson, the quilting on the pillow cushion and sewing the triangles together for DDs quilt. That should be reasonable for the month. We'll see what I have accomplished on May 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment