There was an error in this gadget

Monday, July 19, 2010

Lyla's quilt


Assuming that I can find the pictures on the computer, I am showing off both my great niece Lyla and the quilt I made for her. I have already gotten rave reviews from her mother, my niece, Liesl. As I have said in other blog posts, this was a very simple quilt. I just sandwiched the fabric, backing and filling and quilted it on the sewing machine. Added a binding and lable and voila, a quilt. My niece loves the quilt and it has found a permant place in her living room for Lyla to play on. She loves that she can throw it in the washing machine and dryer as needed. My only concern is for the label, just not sure how permanent the permanent ink is. LOL. So, here goes, I'm off to see if I can upload the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment